When forming a corporation, you may have many options available.
Click To Learn More
Richard Sierra is a Commercial Litigation & Bankruptcy Lawyer with 30+ years of experience helping individuals, businesses, and government agencies address their legal issues, including handling and overseeing all types of civil litigation..
Mr. Sierra is very experienced in reviewing, and preparing all manners of contract and legal documents, including employment contracts, vendor agreements, lease agreements, trusts and wills, etc. He has practiced appellate work in both state and federal courts along with having experience as lead counsel in scores of trials, including jury trials in all types of commercial cases. Mr. Sierra is skilled in representing creditors and debtors in corporate restructurings, distressed asset and debt collections, and bankruptcy proceedings.
Mr. Sierra was previously a Certified Mediator in Florida, admitted to appear in Federal Court before Florida’s Middle District, Northern District, and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. Due to Mr. Sierra’s expertise in handling collection cases, he has lectured for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Courses on collection practices within the State of Florida.
- Kosto and Rotella, 1992-2017
- Seminole County Tax Collector, 2017-2021
- Legal Counsel, PA, 2021- present
Areas of Practice Experience:
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Florida Bar
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Notre Dame University- Bachelor’s Degree Liberal Studies with a Minor in Theology (1988)
- University of Florida- Juris Doctor (1991)
- Lecturer for Continuing Legal Education Courses on Collection Law strategies for the State of Florida
- Guardian Ad Litem Award