- Quiet Title Actions Lawyer. If there are errors or ambiguities on a title, if you purchased a property at a tax deed sale, if there are title errors, old liens, or if you are concerned that old heirs or other individuals might come forward trying to claim ownership of your property, a quiet title action may be able to clear the title of any ambiguities. If there is a property boundary line dispute, the quiet title actions lawyer at Legal Counsel, P.A. may be able to assist you. It is important to have a clean title to rent out property or to sell property in Orlando, Florida. Legal Counsel, P.A. employs a quiet title actions lawyer in Orlando, Florida who may be able to help you take steps to protect your rights and ensure a clean title.
- Tax Deeds Lawyer. If you are facing a tax deed sale on your home due to non-payment of taxes or are trying to invest in tax deed real estate, it is important to protect your rights. Legal Counsel, P.A. employs a tax deeds lawyer in Orlando, Florida who may be able to help you. For example, if you are a home owner facing the loss of your home, the tax deeds lawyer at Legal Counsel, P.A. may be able to dispute your tax assessment, see if you qualify for any additional tax rebates, and request special circumstances tax deferrals or abatements. If you are considering purchasing a tax deed on real estate for investment purposes, Legal Counsel, P.A. can help you take steps to protect your interests. There are many issues that can arise with the purchase of tax deeds in Orlando, Florida. Legal Counsel, P.A. employs a tax deed attorney in Orlando who can perform a title search for liens, perform a quiet title action if needed, and take steps to ensure that the county informed the former owner about the tax deed sale.
- Partition Action Lawyer. If you own property with another person and want to divide land, Legal Counsel, P.A. employs a partition action lawyer in Orlando, Florida who may be able to help you. Partition actions may also be required in cases business partners cannot agree about what should happen to jointly owned real estate. Whether you are facing a partition action dispute or need assistance in filing a partition action, Legal Counsel, P.A. employs a partition action lawyer in Orlando, Florida who can help you.
- Escrow Disputes. Escrow is a complex process where contractual obligations must be met by both the seller and buyer of the real estate in question. Money changes hands and is held in escrow. During an escrow dispute, both parties can find themselves out of money and unable to put a property back on the market. Legal Counsel, P.A. employs an escrow dispute lawyer in Orlando, Florida who can help you if either the buyer or the seller wants to exit a real estate contract and a disagreement arises.
These are just some of the real estate litigation situations where Legal Counsel, P.A. a real estate litigation law firm in Orlando, Florida may be able to help you. Our firm can review your case and help you fight for your rights, either through mediation or litigation. Real estate sales and purchases can be complex. Protect your rights. Have questions? We have answers. Contact Legal Counsel, P.A .at 407-982-4321.
Contact Legal Counsel, PA for Your Real Estate Litigation Needs
Legal Counsel, PA’s goal is to help you settle any disputes quickly and to your benefit, without the headaches and costs associated with a lengthy court battle. We are committed and dedicated to defending your interests and fighting for you in court. We can also help our clients with a whole range of full legal services related to real estate law in Orlando, including assistance with:
- Commercial leases and commercial real estate
- Construction Liens
- Real estate closings
- Real estate litigation
- Residential real estate
If you need help with a real estate dispute, or with a complex real estate transaction, Legal Counsel, PA is an Orlando, Florida real estate litigation law firm who may be able to help you. Whether you are facing litigation due to a commercial real estate transaction or are buying your first home and need assistance, Legal Counsel, PA can help. Contact our firm today to learn more. Have questions? We have answers. Contact Legal Counsel, PA at 407.982.4321.